Super short version:
I am offering my first live tapping training in 9 years. Obviously, because of the current state of the world, it will be delivered online. So if you want to get more out of your tapping, you won’t want to miss this event! (ALSO, if you live in Asia, New Zealand, and Australia, I’m doing something special just for you. Details below.)
There is a huge difference between something being simple and something being easy, and tapping is a perfect example of that truth.
Tapping is simple to understand. So much so that I have frequently taught the basics to a total stranger in under 5 minutes with just a short demonstration and a basic drawing on a bar napkin.
Tapping is nothing more than tapping on the points + tuning into the issue that you want to tap for.
Simple to understand…but that doesn’t mean it is always easy to enjoy powerful results.
Your ability to get the most out of tapping comes down to how well you are able to tune in to the issue at hand. This is often referred to as the “art of delivery”.
As an example, I recently worked with a client who was struggling with chronic hip pain that prevented her from walking for more than 10 minutes at a stretch. We could have used the basic recipe and tapped on “this pain in my hip…this pain in my hip…” and no doubt that would have brought her some relief. Instead, I asked her three questions and we uncovered a toxic work relationship from twenty years earlier. As we tapped for that issue, her hip pain melted away.
That is the power of the art of delivery. Both approaches can provide relief, but one is much faster and much more powerful.
No matter how effective we are with tapping, we can always hone our skill in the art of delivery – and I include myself in that “we”.
If you are satisfied with your results from tapping, you can stop reading now.
But if you are someone who wants to get more out of your tapping, then read on…
The two-day training is called “Mastering The Art of Delivery” and I will teach you exactly how I approach tapping with clients and when I am tapping alone for my own issues.
The training will cover these five prongs:
1) 20 Truths About Transformation and Healing – I will teach you exactly how I understand the process of healing and transformation. This clear understanding will make it easier for you to facilitate healing, and save you from wasting time by heading off in the wrong direction. One of the reasons I get results so quickly with my clients is because I know the best place to start. Understanding these truths will give you the same ability.
2) The Really Kick Ass Technique – Two years ago I went through countless hours of recordings of past client sessions to listen to the work I had done. I paid close attention to what did and what didn’t work. I noted which tools and techniques were most successful. My aim was to dissect my own art of delivery and create a process that incorporated all of the successful parts. I struggled to find the right name for that process. In my notes I have always referred to it as the Really Kick Ass Technique (RKAT for short). I know it’s a dumb name, but it describes what it is perfectly. You will learn this process and also why it is so effective, allowing you to use the whole technique, or just the pieces that work best for you.
3) Mastering Healing Vocabulary – My clients tell me all the time “Gene, those tapping phrases were perfect. You know me so well, it is like you’re inside my head, describing exactly what is going on.” This doesn’t happen by accident. The words I choose when I am tapping are precise, because precision leads to deeper and faster healing, but it isn’t just about the words in my tapping phrases. I will teach you what vocabulary I use when I ask my clients questions, the words I listen for when they are describing their issues, and then what words to use while tapping. Mastering healing vocabulary will allow you to find the root causes of issues much faster, so you will be able to clear issues more quickly.
4) Lessons From The Healing Masters – Between the training I attend and the podcast interviews I have done over the last decade, I am constantly learning as much as I can to improve at the art of delivery. In this training I will share a number of lessons that I have learned from my favorite practitioners, trainers, and masters. If you want to get better at a skill, it is essential to learn from those who have already mastered it. This is your chance to do exactly that. (Three of the lessons are brand new to me in the last nine months!)
5) Parts Work – Parts work is by far the single most powerful tool I have in my tapping tool box AND the tool I use the most. In the training I will teach you three different versions of parts work: parts mediation, guided imagery, and inner child work. Eighty percent of day two of the training is dedicated to these topics. If these were the only lessons of the training, then the training would be worth it. Master this and you will be amazed at how much more effective tapping can be, whether you are working with clients or tapping on your own.
Frequently Asked Questions (AKA the nuts and bolts of the event)
How will the training be taught?
The information will be taught in three ways. First, I will teach you the concepts and techniques. Second, I will do a live demonstration of each technique. Third, you will be broken into small groups where you will get to try out what you have learned for yourself. I find this learn-observe-experience model to be the best way to learn a new skill.
How long is the training?
The training will take place over two days. There will be five sessions on Saturday (with a bonus session after dinner) and four on Sunday.
How large is the class?
I will be leading the training on four consecutive weekends, with a maximum of 21 participants each weekend. This will ensure you receive personal attention and that you get a useful hands-on experience.
What if I’m not a tapping practitioner? Will I find the training useful?
Unequivocally, yes! Uncovering the root causes of our own issues can be tricky because we are so close to them. This will make that process much easier and you will get much more out of your personal tapping practice.
How do I participate?
The class will be conducted over Zoom, so you can join in from anywhere in the world!
What are the dates and timings of the training?
One thing I have noticed about online training events is that they are almost always scheduled at times that work best for people who live in the eastern time zones of North America. To make it easier for people from all over the world to attend, each weekend will be at a different time.
The first weekend is geared towards the eastern half of North America and Europe. The second weekend is aimed at the western half of North America and east coast night owls. The third weekend is for people living in Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. (Yes, I am going to stay up all night two nights in a row so that you can participate!)
Regardless of where you live in the world, you can attend the weekend that works best for you. (Exact times are listed at the bottom of this message.)
Saturday 22 & Sunday 23 August – East coast USA/Europe
Saturday 29 & Sunday 30 August – West coast/east coast night owls
Saturday 5 & Sunday 6 September – Asia/Australia/NZ + Hawaii
Saturday 12 & Sunday 13 September – Europe/Africa
Will the class be recorded?
Participants will receive both video and audio recordings of the weekend in which they participate.
Will the recording be sold afterwards?
At some point this training will be sold as a standalone digital product. I have no plans to sell the recording before the Spring of 2021.
Are there any bonuses?
Of course there are bonuses!
- Recordings – As mentioned above, you will receive video and mp3 recordings of the training so you can go back to the content again and again.
- PDFs – You will receive pdf copies of the slides from all the sessions and of my teaching notes. These resources will be a great reference guide for you in the future.
- Bonus AMA Session – AMA stands for Ask Me Anything. After dinner on Saturday I will lead a session where you can ask me anything. You can ask about my work, how I run my business, how I would approach a particular client issue, or any topic at all. The session will go on until all questions are answered.
- Follow-Up Classes – One month after the training we will gather for 90 minutes to answer your follow-up questions. This will give you a chance to try out everything I have taught you in your personal tapping work or with your clients. More experience using the tools will throw up more questions, so this will be an opportunity to have them answered. I will offer these follow-up sessions three times to accommodate different time zones. (The follow-up calls will also be recorded and you will receive the recordings of all three follow-up calls.)
- RKAT – In addition to the training and explanation over the weekend on RKAT, you will also receive the RKAT manual, audio training, and workbook.
The BIG Question: How much does the training cost?*
This is the point where I am supposed to go on and on about the value of the training and how it is a bargain at twice the price. Instead of marketing mumbo jumbo, I’m just going cut to the chase.
Registration for the event is $997.
What I can tell you for certain is:
- You will learn what works from my firsthand experience with clients over the last decade.
- If you have listened to my podcast or read my articles, you know everything will be taught in a step-by-step format so you can easily repeat the process and tools on your own.
- The training is structured so that you will get to try out everything I teach in the class. This training goes beyond ideas and concepts and includes lots of firsthand experience.
- After every single session you will be able to name a new tool, technique, or approach that will improve your tapping results.
There are only 21 seats each weekend. That’s not a marketing ploy to get you to rush to sign up; I can’t make the class any bigger because that is the maximum number for the best learning experience.
Don’t miss your chance and grab your seat now:
Aug 22nd & 23rd
Aug 29th & 30th
Session 3Sept. 5th & 6th
Session 4Sept 12th & 13th
Money Back Guarantee
If the training isn’t right for you, I understand. If you let me know by the end of the lunch break on the first day that the training isn’t a good fit, I will give you a full refund. So you have nothing to lose!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I can’t wait for you to join me,
PS: Here are the times for each of the four weekends. Regardless where you live in the world, you can sign up for any of the four weekends. The locations are just suggestions for most convenience.
August 22nd & 23rd
- Eastern Time Zone
- Saturday 22 August: Training 9 am – 5 pm
- Saturday 22 August: Bonus Ask Me Anything Session 6 pm
- Sunday 23 August: Training 9 am – 3:30 pm
- GMT (UK)
- Saturday 22 August: Training 2 pm – 10 pm
- Saturday 22 August: Bonus Ask Me Anything Session 11 pm
- Sunday 23 August: Training 2 pm – 8:30 pm
August 29th & 30th
- Pacific Time Zone
- Saturday 29 August: Training 9 am – 5 pm
- Saturday 29 August: Bonus Ask Me Anything Session 6 pm
- Sunday 30 August: Training 9 am – 3:30 pm
- Eastern Time Zone
- Saturday 29 August: Training 12 noon – 8 pm
- Saturday 29 August: Bonus Ask Me Anything Session 9 pm
- Sunday 30 August: Training 12 noon- 6:30 pm
September 5th & 6th
- Hong Kong and Australian Western Time Zone
- Saturday 5 September: Training 8 am – 4 pm
- Saturday 5 September: Bonus Ask Me Anything Session 5 pm
- Sunday 6 September: Training 8 am – 2:30 pm
- Australian Eastern Time Zone
- Saturday 5 September: Training 10 am – 6 pm
- Saturday 5 September: Bonus Ask Me Anything Session 7 pm
- Sunday 6 September: Training 10 am – 4:30 pm
- New Zealand Standard Time
- Saturday 5 September: Training 12 noon – 8 pm
- Saturday 5 September: Bonus Ask Me Anything Session 9 pm
- Sunday 6 September: Training 12 noon – 6:30 pm
- Hawaii (note dates)
- Friday September 4th: Training 2 pm – 10 pm
- Friday September 4th: Bonus Ask Me Anything Session 11 pm
- Saturday September 5th: Training 2 pm – 6 pm
September 12th & 13th
- Western Europe/Western Africa (UTC +1)
- Saturday Training 10 am – 6 pm
- Saturday Bonus AMA 7 pm
- Sunday Training 10 am – 4:30 pm
- Central Europe/Central Africa (UTC +2)
- Saturday Training 11 am – 7 pm
- Saturday Bonus AMA 8 pm
- Sunday Training 11 am – 5:30 pm
- Eastern Europe/Eastern Africa (UTC +3)
- Saturday Training 12 noon – 8 pm
- Saturday Bonus AMA 9 pm
- Sunday Training 12 noon – 6:30pm
- Saturday Training 2:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Saturday Bonus AMA 11:30 pm
- Sunday Training 2:30 pm – 9 pm